WB Primary TET Board has released the official notification to fill the WB Primary TET Application form 2018. The aspirants can be applied this WB Primary TET Application form 2018 from the official website. The TET application form is now going to be announced for the West Bengal state. To know about more updates, the candidates can look after the official website.
WB Primary TET Application form 2018
Every year, a large number of candidates appear in the examination to fill the vacant posts. The WB Primary TET application form 2018 is available for the candidates on the official website of the board.
Before filling the application form, a candidate must read all the instructions and details regarding the online application form in order to fulfill all the prescribed obligations. The candidates can apply for the WB Primary TET application form online.
WB Primary TET Application form 2018 Notification
The candidates with the disability should also fill the appropriate columns. Before filling the online WB Primary TET application form, there are many things to be kept in mind. the students must keep scanned documents with themselves such as the photographs, signatures, mark sheets, certificates, adhaar card number, and etc. document which verify the educational qualifications such as the mark sheets of 10th, 12th, bachelor’s degree and the master’s degree.
How to apply WB TET application form 2018
The following steps have been given for the ease and convenience of the candidates. The candidates must first read all the guidelines and instructions in order to fill the online WB Primary TET application form accurately.
- It is essential to visit the official website of the department. The next step is to register for the examination. After the registration, a candidate will get a login ID and password which is an important detail for the candidates for further use.
- All the details must be read carefully. The next step is to fill all the personal as well as the academic details in the WB primary TET application form. Proper qualifications and details are necessary for fulfilling the obligations. If the entries are not accurate or appropriate, then the form will be disqualified and rejected.
- The format for the scanned document is mentioned on the website. The next step is to upload the scanned photographs and signature and the required certificates. The size and the format must be appropriate in order to fill the form accurately.
- The second last step is to make payment. The offline mode of payment is a lengthy process as the candidate has to download and print the bank challan on a white paper sheet in the landscape mode in order to submit the fees at any branch. The payment can be made via offline as well as the online mode. The online mode is much easier and convenient as the fee can be paid through debit or credit cards easily.
- The last step is to submit the online WB Primary TET application form. All the dates must be kept in mind before applying for the teacher’s eligibility test of the examination. The form must be submitted before the last date of submission.
The application fee is different for the different categories of students. The opportunity of applying online for the examination is made available to the students through the online website of the department.